YOU can make a difference... TODAY!
Housing, clothing, food and healthcare are but a few of the issues that Youth Outreach International addresses.
Youth Outreach International has three primary goals:
- Building and equipping sustainable medical clinics
- Providing clean water — through wells and water purification systems
- Feeding and nurturing malnourished and needy children – Please watch our video on this page about "Plumpy Nut"
Our programs also include:
- Funding AIDS/HIV children’s needs
- Working with many evangelical pastors in several countries
- Distribution of Food & Medicines
- Supporting work in both Central America and East Africa
Our mission field:
Youth Outreach International is a 501c 3 charitable organization, supporting hospitals and medical clinics in: Benin, Congo, Haiti, Indonesia, Ghana, Guatemala, Kenya, Moldova, Romania, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Sudan, Uganda, United States and Zambia. Most recently we have been working closely in the country of Malawi.
Youth Outreach International is a non-denominational evangelical ministry that exists to facilitate worldwide evangelistic opportunities for both the underprivileged and the influential. By meeting medical, educational, social and spiritual needs, we yield improved health and changed lives through Christ.
Youth Outreach International shares the love of Jesus in countries where we have relationships and influence, by supplying the best possible medical care, diagnostic equipment and pharmaceuticals. We will gather funds, coordinate transportation, and be instrumental in providing quality health education and disease prevention to all people we encounter.